Sr IT Project Mgr
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
Plans and directs the activities of cross-functional teams assigned to multiple small IT projects to meet business requirements.
• Enforces organizational policies and establishes goals for project teams which develop business applications and information services products;
• Leads small to medium sized cross-functional teams in the execution of full product development life cycle development;
• Under general direction, responsible for all aspects of the development and implementation of assigned projects and provides a single point of contact for those projects;
• Takes projects from original concept through final implementation;
• Interfaces with all areas affected by the project including clients, computer services, and client services;
• Defines project scope and objectives;
• Initiates, plans, executes, controls and closes software and product development activity;
• Participates in setting and enforces project direction with cross-functional teams;
• Plans and manages resource allocations and task assignments within a matrix managed environment;
• Works with management across the organization to define, plan, develop and implement new information products and services;
• Manages, and controls scope, schedule and budget for projects;
• Communicates project status and risks, with associated recommendations, to all stakeholders;
• Ensures adherence to quality standards and reviews project deliverables;
• Provides business guidance to project team;
• May be member of multiple small IT projects.
• Bachelor's Degree - Req;
• Five (5) years of experience in software and/or product development - Req;
• Project management education and experience - Req.
• If you're not a EU citizen you must have a resident visa or a permanent visa.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.