Senior Medical Governance Officer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
My client, a global pharmaceutical company based in South Dublin, is currently recruiting for a Senior Medical Governance Officer to join their team. This is a maternity contract position.
Main objective of role: To perform Medical Information and medical and promotional compliance activities for the company.
- Ensure that adequate support is provided in a timely manner to Medical Information service providers/distributors/ affiliates/complainant in responding to medical information enquiries;
- Perform review and approval of responses prepared by other members in medical information team
- Ensure that relevant metrics report received from Medical Information service providers/ /affiliates are reviewed for compliance with the company’s policies and procedures and provide regular feedback.
- Ensure that Affiliates/ Medical Information service providers are adhering with the company’s Policy in providing scientific support to internal and external customers;
MEDICAL AND PROMOTIONAL COMPLIANCE
- Perform medical and promotional compliance monitoring activities to ensure that commercial activities adhere to the company’s
- code of marketing, policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance monitoring is performed on all territories as per predefined audit schedule
- Support in delivering compliance training to affiliates, where necessary
- Support line manager in maintaining the policies and procedures for managing medical and promotional compliance process
- Support line manager in performing quality control on reviews performed by another member on medical and promotional compliance function
- Support line manager in preparing audit reports
Experience and background required
- Bachelors or Post Graduate degree in science, pharmacy or medicine; Facilitator training will be an advantage;
- Working with remote team is considered as an advantage;
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in Medicine Information Unit;
- Effective use of appropriate IT systems and programs.
- Ability to collaborate online with management in different locations and time zones
- Proficient in Ms Office, specially Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Teams
- Facilitator Training is desirable.
For a full Job Spec and to apply for this role please call Zoe on +353 1 2784671 or e-mail email@example.com
Thornshaw Scientific Recruitment is a leading Irish provider of specialist Scientific Recruitment. Part of the CPL Group. www.thornshaw.com Tel: +353 1 2784671