- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Permanent (Shift Hours)
Exciting opportunity to work for our International pharmaceutical client, who is looking for an experienced Warehouse Operator who will be responsible for the reliable, efficient and compliant operation of the Warehouse facility, ensuring the routine GDP compliance and efficient running of all warehouse operations.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Ensure a safe working environment is maintained for self and other employees, ensuring all near miss incidents and accidents are reported in accordance with procedures.
* To comply with Health and Safety procedures and Good Manufacturing Practices in Warehouse areas.
* Review and update Standard Operating Procedures.
* Participate in quality investigations.
* Responsible for receipt booking in and locating materials into the warehouse management system.
* Responsible for sampling of raw materials, API and bulk product.
* Responsible for packing and shipping of finished product to the customer.
* Manage material movements to and from the manufacturing and packaging facility.
* Perform frequent stock checks on all Storage Types to maintain accurate stock information on SAP system.
* Assist the management of pharmaceutical waste area.
* Assist the management and control of rejected material.
* Participate in continuous improvement opportunities that result in cost savings and more efficient and compliant ways of working.
* Participates in internal, customer and regulatory audits.
* Liaise with all other departments to ensure business requirements are being met.
* Support the Warehouse Manager in the development of long term plans for the Warehouse function.
* Assist in the effective training of others in systems and procedures.
* Actively promote safety awareness and improvements.
* Prepared to take on roles of First Aider, Safety Rep and Fire Warden.
* Responsible for the completion of Serialized data ensuring information is uploaded in agreed timeframe.
Skills & Experience required:
* Demonstrates knowledge and experience in Warehouse operations.
* Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships and communication links .
* Demonstrates good organisational skills and the ability to be agile depending on the schedule demands and unforeseen changes.
* Good communication skills and correspondence with the Warehouse manager and other team members.
If you are interested in this role and feel that you have the right skills then please click apply.
For further details, please contact us on 01707 247259
Gi Group Pharmaceuticals provides a tailored Account Managed Service and dedicated Pharmaceutical recruitment team and partners with many different Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology clients throughout the globe and the United Kingdom.