Senior Scientist, Immunology – T-Reg Biology
- Experience Level
We are looking for a Senior Scientist to join the Treg Biology team. This individual will report to the Associate Director of Product Research and will be involved in exploring the biology of Tregs to produce next generation Treg therapies. The successful candidate will work closely with the Scientists and Research Associates within the sub-team to conduct experiments, analyse data, and present findings. The Senior Scientist will also collaborate with other teams in R&D and CMC to progress our understanding of our cellular products.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for a talented and motivated Senior Scientist to contribute to a key part of our work.
- Design, develop and lead complex research assignments.
- Supervise and train a scientific team.
- Manage multiple projects and work cross-functionally.
- Provide technical expertise for assay setup, protocol optimisation and troubleshooting.
- Critically analyse data in a timely manner and present findings at team/departmental meetings.
- Maintain highly organised and detailed documentation of experimental procedures and assist in establishing relevant SOPs.
- Collaborate and coordinate work with other teams to meet deadlines and goals.
- Stay up-to-date with literature and new technologies within the cell therapy field.
- Manage and support external collaborations as a subject matter expert in immunology.
- Provide guidance and training to new or junior staff.
You will need:
- Expertise in Treg biology.
- Solid understanding of immunology and immunotherapy.
- Extensive experience in immunological assays.
- Demonstrable expertise in Flow Cytometry.
- Resourcefulness in overcoming challenges and possess the ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
Apply for Senior Scientist, Immunology – T-Reg Biology
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly