Scientific Content Strategy Director
- Experience Level
Due to exceptional growth, my client, an independent medical communications agency, is seeking an experienced Scientific Content Strategy Director to join their rapidly growing team. Your focus will be on developing the global and EMEA medical education content strategy and capability.
Leading the editorial team, you will maintain outstanding editorial standards, providing strategic direction to clients, team members and other colleagues. The strategy provided will be based on the business's commercial needs and a clear understanding of the client needs and objectives.
The agency has a clear vision of employee progression with 5-year plans to ensure that each employee is given the training and exposure to have a successful career within the business. This role has the view to becoming board level in the coming years. As an agency, there is a wonderful collaborative culture, where each staff member is respected and recognised for their talents; this allows them to produce high quality, innovative work.
- Experience within medical education or med comms
- Demonstratable in-depth scientific knowledge
- Understanding of multiple therapy areas
- Proven experience working with global and EMEA clients
- PhD within science/medical subject matter
- Clear communicator, both written and verbal
- Ability to lead a team
If you would meet the requirements for this role and would like to join this independent and ambitious agency, please apply now or get in touch with Nicky Stunt, Healthcare Communications Consultant at RBW Consulting.
More searches like this
- Medical Affairs £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Amersham
- Scientific Advisor £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Amersham
- Medical Communications £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Amersham
- Editorial £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Amersham
- Medical Information £80,000 - £99,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in Amersham