Product Owner (OmniChannel)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Product Owner - Omnichannel
Innovation and Business Excellence Unit
Competitive Salary and Benefits
Do you have expertise in Business Relationship Management? Would you like to apply your expertise to impact the OmniChannel market in a company that follows the science and turns ideas into life changing medicines? Then AstraZeneca might be the one for you!
Fuel your ambition and break new ground
We are building a new AstraZeneca in the UK that aims to become the UK's leading bio-pharmaceutical company. At the heart of this ambition is our ability to partner and collaborate with the healthcare system to create value and to continuously transform outcomes for patients in the UK. The UK is a complex healthcare system, often seen as high control, slow to adopt innovation and low-access - a progressive transformation agenda that spans business ambition, customer and patient and organisation and culture transformation sits at the heart of our ability to achieve this ambition.
We have recently announced our intention to create the most competitive and customer-centric commercial organisation in the UK, on that is aligned to customers' needs, focused on value beyond medicine, one that is flexible and able to meet customers where they are with a mix of in-person and virtual interactions. At the same time, we need to build a head-office engine that is structured, with the right capabilities, to support our commercial organisation to deliver on our value proposition in front of customers. This new organisation needs a future-fit Digital, Data, Technology and Analytics agenda with the ability to access, analyse, serve up data, create and deliver digital content and integrated customer experiences that span online/offline across owned and non-owned channels.
The Product Owner Omnichannel is a key position in the newly formed CTO organisation accountable for owning, configuring and implementing key programmes on our marketing technology stack spanning customer experience applications (e.g., Adobe), campaign management and tag management (e.g., Tealium) to help us implement Omnichannel customer experiences at scale.
It has been agreed that the UKMC head office will move from Luton to Pancras Square, London in early 2022. Our move to Pancras Square offers us the strongest possible platform to transform the lives of patients in the UK, as the country's leading biopharmaceutical company. The move will bring the UK Marketing Company closer to customers, partners and stakeholders in the UK's healthcare environment, as well as foster greater collaboration with the wider AZUK footprint.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Sets Marketing Technology Stack strategy, vision and infrastructure roadmap for the UK, aligned to and supported by Global Commercial IT
- Partners with Omnichannel Experience Mangers in Digital CoE to align marketing technology stack to prioritised omnichannel campaigns and experiences, leading configuration and implementation of campaigns on marketing technology stack
- Owns prioritisation and management of Omnichannel backlog and partners with Global/ EUCAN resources on demand management
- Coordinates and implements global programmes in the UK, putting the UK on the map as partner/ innovator of choice to move first on new platforms and technologies
Vision and Roadmap
- Set Marketing Technology Stack strategy, vision and infrastructure roadmap for the UK, aligned to and supported by Global Commercial IT
- Collaborate across CTO organisation to ensure Omnichannel, Data and Analytics and CRM agendas are aligned and complimentary
- Maximise use of in-house vs outsourced creative agency, consultancy or system integrators
- Manage and prioritise backlog of projects and priorities
Omnichannel - Engagement
- Liaise with Digital and Innovation Centre of Excellence as well as Business Units to understand key priorities and business objectives
- Own prioritisation and management of Omnichannel backlog based on priority/business need
- Liaise with EUCAN and Global Commercial IT and Global Commercial Digital stakeholders to understand technology roadmap of AZ applications
- Engage with broader commercial organisation (Capability CoE in particular) to integrate Omnichannel approach and mindset throughout new front-line commercial organisation
- Assist in designing & simplifying processes
Omnichannel - Delivery
- Work with Omnichannel Experience Managers to apply and configure marketing technology stack (Adobe, Tealium etc) implement critical campaigns
- Work across CTO organisation and Effectiveness CoE to measure and report on impact of omnichannel marketing efforts
- Work with CTO to define key capability needs across the commercial organisation to better deploy omnichannel customer experiences at scale in the UK
- Maintain external lens on key trends across omnichannel marketing and customer experience technology landscape as well as innovative partners aligned to company agenda
Essential requirements for the role:
- Degree Qualified
- Lean understanding
- Agile certified/ experienced
- Experience with implementing and managing common marketing technology stack (e.g., Adobe, Tealium, CRM)
- Extensive knowledge of current and emerging technology and tools
- Experience in leading matrix-teams and influencing
- Strong communication/presentation, interpersonal, leadership and change management skills
- Project management and execution
At AstraZeneca we're dedicated to being a Great Place to Work. Where you are empowered to push the boundaries of science and unleash your entrepreneurial spirit. There's no better place to make a difference to medicine, patients and society. An inclusive culture that champions diversity and collaboration, and always committed to lifelong learning, growth and development. We're on an exciting journey to pioneer the future of healthcare.
Open Date: 14/06/2021
Close Date: 11/07/2021