Senior Clinical Project Manager
- Experience Level
Senior Clinical Project Manager – Remote Europe
AL Solutions are searching for a Clinical Project Manager to work for a international full-service CRO. This is an opportunity to join a mid-sized organisation that is rapidly expanding and at the heart of innovation. They truly believe in a work-life-balance and have many benefits to evidence this.
We can consider experienced Clinical Project Managers anywhere in Europe offering a fully remote position!
The Clinical Project Manager will report directly into the Head of Clinical Operations and support the department in the planning and management of overall clinical operations execution – including timelines, budgets, resources, vendors, and key project deliverables in compliance with SOPs and regulatory requirements.
- Clinical operations support to achieve all deliverables from the clinical protocol to the clinical study reports
- Review study level Clin Ops Plans
- Develop outsourcing specs for vendor requests for proposal and scope of work agreements
- Manage external vendors
- Participate in review of data management deliverables from external vendors and CROs
- Assist in the planning and conduct of investigator meetings
- Provide input into non-project related activities and development of procedures
- Provide or facilitate training to clinical study teams on protocol specific reports
- Participate in external and internal meetings
- 5+ years’ experience within the Pharma/Biotech industry in human drug development
- Experience managing projects and/or matrix teams within Clinical Operations
- 2 years’ + clinical trial management experience
- Understanding of ICH/GCP guidelines
- Interpersonal and negotiating skills
- Leadership, communication, and management skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Willingness to travel (pre COVID <15%)
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via:
- Tel: +44 (0) 203 778 0915
- Email: email@example.com