Senior Supply Quality Officer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Marketplace Technical is proud to be recruiting exclusively on behalf of the global Pharmaceutical Manufacturer that has entered into an agreement with the UK Government to fill finish COVID-19 vaccines. The manufacturing will be undertaken at the company's site in Wrexham, North Wales.
Global Pharmaceutical Manufacturer seeks an experienced Senior Supply Quality Officer.
About the role:
As a Senior Supply Quality Officer you will be responsible for managing a number of third party suppliers of finished products (sterile and non-sterile formulations) and raw materials in relation to cGMP standards. You will also be a key point of contact for new projects covering new product introduction and existing product site transfers. Your role is to ensure that products manufactured for the company are manufactured, and processed in accordance with company, corporate and international standards with respect to cGMP, product safety, quality and efficacy.
You will perform GMP audits of third-party manufacturers and provide technically competent contact for third party technical issues with regard to product quality issues and business improvement.
Skills and experience:
- Ideally applicants will possess a relevant degree level qualification or equivalent in chemistry/pharmacy/biology as well as Quality Assurance experience in relation to sterile injectable products.
- Candidates will have previous experience in a quality driven environment, risk analysis experience and have good knowledge of EU GMP.
- The ability to perform root cause analysis with a proven ability to manage multiple projects and tasks.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills are essential along with the ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team. Candidates will be results driven and possess a can-do attitude.