Director Clinical Development - Cardiology
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
I’m partnered with a clinical-stage biopharmaceutical company focused on therapeutics across immunology, inflammation and oncology.
The Director of Clinical Development will help drive recruitment in the Phase 2 and Phase 3 studies in Pulmonary Arterial Hypertension. This role will be responsible for the identification, evaluation and initiation of clinical trial sites in Europe, and then for the Phase 3 planning and strategy development.
A key responsibility includes educating the Pulmonary Hypertension medical community on the company and the PAH program.
Scope of Responsibilities:
- Building direct relationships with KOLs/ HCPs
- Provide site recommendations and feedback including protocol amendments, accrual barriers, patient/study subject identification. Conduct quarterly site visits.
- Answer immediate questions in all aspects of the protocol and program (Safety and specific patient eligibility questions)
- Provide clinical and scientific support in all aspects of the clinical development program, including the design, preparation, conduct, monitoring, analyses, and reporting of the studies
- Provide input to protocol endpoint consideration for future studies
- Participate in weekly meetings with clin ops, CRO, others
- Liaise with other function areas as needed to support the PAH program
- Medical Doctor
- Experience in pulmonology and/or cardiology and/or rare disease
- 3- 5 years’ experience in PAH specifically
- 1-3 years’ Industry experience in clinical development
- Strong existing network within the PAH Community
- Up to 25% travel
- Comprehensive compensation and benefits package
- Stocks and shares
- Networking with experts in the field
- Joining a family culture
For more information or to apply reach out to Antonia at Barrington James
+44 1293 776644