Software Engineer 2
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Software Engineer to be based in our Auckland office on a full-time basis. With a clear vision for the future and investment in our products, you will join a high performing and highly skilled software development team who support each other and work hard to solve business problems and enjoy experimenting with new technologies
- Work with Cloud based technologies connecting to Salesforce platform
- Be responsible for performing a range of functions in the areas of technical design, development, testing and deployment of solutions
- Act as scrum team member.
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Revise, update, refactor and debug code
- Ideally 2-4 years’ experience with a Bachelor’s Degree in computer science preferred; or equivalent combination of education, training and experience
- Experienced in C#/.Net is + SQL is a must
- Experience in working with cloud technologies, REST APIs, salesforce development or CI/CD is an added advantage
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with proven technical writing abilities
- Team-oriented thinking with demonstrated ability to produce high-quality work as part of a fast-paced, dynamic team
- Proven ability to collaborate with and drive cross-functional and interdepartmental teams
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Please note we can only accept applications from NZ Citizens and Permanent Residents at this time.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.