Senior Clinical Project Manager
- Experience Level
Joshua Leggett is partnered with a mid-sized CRO that has just won a huge early phase Oncology project which will spearhead their company into the top largest 20 CROs across the globe. They will now provide Clinical support in over 50 countries.
Due to their growth and expansion, we're searching for a new experienced Senior Clinical Project Manager. The Senior Project Manager will have the overall responsibility for managing projects in accordance with company policies, SOPs, regulatory requirements in addition to financial and contractual obligations.
The SCPM will also plan and pro-actively manage multidisciplinary study teams (including Clinical Monitoring, Data Management, Statistics, Medical Writing, Regulatory and Safety) to ensure key milestones are achieved and studies are performed within budget, on schedule and in compliance with the appropriate - quality standards.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget and in compliance with applicable quality standards
- Manages the strategic aspects of projects and identify, analyze and minimize/mitigates any risk, including the implications of difference technical and operational choices.
- May oversee Project Managers, assigned to their program, including responsibility for project specific oversight, as required.
- Mentor and coach for PM when needed
- Communicates effectively with clients to successfully manage the relationship, identify needs and evaluate alternative business solutions and strategies.
- Develop and maintain Project Plans and timelines for their project and track progress
- Ensure all study team members are adequately trained on project specific systems and procedures
- Develops, implements, and maintains sound business practices
- Measure and evaluate project performance
- Manage the project budget, profitability and ensure invoicing is performed on time and in accordance with the scope of work
- Working with the Finance & Accounting team to analyze profitability, revenue, margins and utilization across their projects.
- Manage the resource allocation, on the project, in collaboration with respective line managers
- Facilitate internal and external communication
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Establish and maintain relationship with third parties/vendors
- Manages high-level deliverables across the organization
- Participate in capability presentations/bid defenses, as needed
- Continually defines ways to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships.
- May provides leadership, guidance and support for Business Development opportunities, including participating in business proposal generation and final review process.
- Contribute in review/develop procedures, guidelines, SOPs, metrics as needed
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in life science
- 5 year of relevant experience
- experience with early phase Oncology studies
- In depth knowledge of clinical research regulations governing the conduct of the clinical trials and quality standards
- In depth knowledge of project planning and metrics
- Demonstrated ability to lead and manage staff
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Norwegian
- Solid organizational skills and demonstrated ability to prioritize
- Internal and external negotiation skills
- Ability and willingness to travel to 10%
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the globe for various biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk.