Study Data Manager
- Experience Level
As a Study Data Manager, you will be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients; a client with
which PRA shares a culture of innovation, flexibility and a common vision of bringing lifeimproving drugs to market. Leading by example, you can set the standard of excellence and enjoy a challenging career in this exclusive program.
As a Study Data Manager at PRA, you will be joining a well-established yet expanding team fully outsourced to one of our global pharmaceutical clients. You will be responsible for ensuring overall successful development, implementation and maintenance of the Data Management Plan of phase 1-4 clinical trials on either a global or regional level.
Reporting to the Senior Manager of Global Data Management and working as part of the global Study Data Management team, you will have oversight of the data management project deliverables and serve as the leader for the Study Management Team. You will manage and track key study metrics to ensure adherence to data management milestones.
Key responsibilities include:
- Developing, implementing and maintaining the Data Management Plan
- Execution of data validation plans
- Reporting on the status of projects and tasks
- Proposing solutions to process and technical issues
- Ensuring timely generation and tracking of data queries
- Interacting with the sites, CRA’s and Lead CDC’s
- Reconciliation of external data
Detail focused, adaptable and a communicative leader
Here at PRA we want our employees to succeed and ensure that they are set up for this success through constant training, development and support. To enable success in this position you will have:
- Degree qualified with demonstrable experience working within a CRO and or pharmaceutical industry
- Proficiency in at least one Clinical Data Management system required
- Experience with all steps within the Data Management lifecycle from setup to maintenance and database lock
- Experience as primary representative of Clinical Data Management project team
- Proven history of successful interaction with internal and external clients and an understanding of related functions
- Communication skills and an ability to quickly build relationships
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.