Contracts Associate Lead
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
PRA remains at the forefront of digital health and our Mobile Health Platform allows for decentralized clinical trials which enables us to engage with patients virtually and in real time wherever they are in the world. Our digital health solutions leverage the technology at our patients fingertips – smartphones, laptops, activity trackers , tablets and more – to engage
them in real time.
Be part of a company that is leading the way in shifting clinical research away from traditional models and creating the opportunity for better science.
Location: Remote, United Kingdom
As a Contracts Associate Lead you will be working as part of an international team of attorneys and contract professionals responsible for the drafting, negotiating and processing of agreements with clinical sites.
As Contract Associate Lead you will:
- Serve as the study-specific point of contact with the PRA project team and sponsor’s legal team on contract and budget matters.
- On a project basis, set the parameters for and lead the progress of the contracts process across a region of countries, coordinating the work of Contracts Associates.
- Serve as point of escalation for sites that are unresponsive or slow to negotiate and use your industry knowledge to expedite the process.
- Monitor and assist with the delivery of all study CTAs to achieve outputs according to delivery timelines and standards detailed with Sponsor.
- Provide substantive guidance, monitoring, and support regarding CTA deliverables, including undertaking activities identified in the Governance Plan.
Engaging, motivating and you lead by example.
The contracting activity supported by this team is fast-paced, with short deadlines and quick turnaround times. Therefore, you must be capable of managing their workload and priorities to meet business requirements in a timely manner. Experience in the CRO or pharmaceutical industry is essential.
Your health, your family, your career, your money — the things that matter to you, matter to us. The benefits of PRA just get better and better.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
For more information please visit our website: www.prahs.com
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Apply for Contracts Associate Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly