Payroll Administrator - 12 Month FTC (Indian Payroll)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
The PRA, we know that our people are our greatest strength, so we work hard to hire the very best.
If you join our team, you can expected to be challenged, rewarded and nurtured. We have a dynamic and loyal workforce, a culture that values individuality and innovation and an ongoing commitment to employee growth and development.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a large Reading based European head office of a Life Sciences company which offers a broad range of experience. Reporting to the Associate Director of Finance EMEA, this role will mainly be responsible for preparation of payroll data and working as part of a team of 10.
In this role you will assist processing the monthly Indian payroll ensuring the highest of standards of accuracy within agreed time frames.
- Responsible for the timely and accurate completion of payroll input templates to be uploaded to ADP Streamline
- Work closely with colleagues, HR and Finance, to ensure accurate input is obtained for the payrolls
- Check and Review Payroll calculations to ensure calculations are in line with statutory legislation and company policy
- Performing reconciliations of certain pay elements
- Complete all PF pension administration for starters and leavers.
- Set up necessary payroll payments in Company bank account. Both salary payments and statutory challan payments.
- Administration of Indian company benefits
- Ensure compliance with Data Privacy regulations
- Assist with internal and external audit documentation when required
Working as part of a Finance team of over 40 in Reading, the role would suit somebody with experience of working as part of a shared services environment.
- Five years’ experience of processing large scale Indian Payroll required.
- Knowledge of CTC, income tax, social security calculations
- Experience of PF administration, including management of various PF forms.
- Experience of Statutory Challan Filings and payments
- Knowledge of ADP Streamline would be an advantage.
- A positive approach to customer service
- Strong IT skills with intermediate Excel
- Strong interpersonal skills - to communicate in a professional manner to a wide range of stakeholders
- Strong organisational skills and attention to detail
- Skilled in developing strong working relationships internally and externally
- Ability to meet deadlines under pressure
PRA is an EEO/AA employer and is committed to providing opportunities to minorities, women, veterans and individuals with disabilities.