Senior Clinical Project Manager
- Experience Level
Joshua Leggett is closely partnered with an innovative biotech headquartered in France. This booming company has recently celebrated a successful Phase I T-Cell therapy trial. The client is in search of a Senior Clinical Project Manager. The appointed candidate will be responsible to pioneer new and innovative ideas into their extensive early phase pipeline.
- Prepares all required documents for clinical studies
- Negotiates all aspects of clinical performance study agreements.
- Proposes and negotiates budgets for clinical performance studies
- Collaborate closely with statistics to ensure relevant study designs
- Ensures site compliance with clinical performance study protocol and ICH/GCP Guidelines
- Actively participates as member of cross-functional project teams
- Participates in assessing performance data by cross-functional teams
- Reviews and presents clinical data
- Participating in the selection of CROs and external vendors
- Responsible for initiation, SSU and close out of the trials
- Working closely with the pharmacokinetics, data management, statistics, medical writing, regulatory affairs, clinical supplies, medical oversight
- You will act as the representative for all clinical operations throughout the company
- Must have over 10 years’ experience in clinical operations and managing CROs
- Auto immune and/or oncology clinical trial experience is highly preferable
- Small Biotech experience is strongly favoured
- Strong background with maintaining strong external relationships
- Additional 1, or more European language is advantageous
If you are interested in applying, please do so below.
If this job doesn’t quite interest you, we may have other opportunities that are more relevant. So please visit our website – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out via: