Senior Clinical Research Associate
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
AL Solutions is partnered with a mid-sized CRO that has just won a huge early phase Oncology project which will spearhead their company into the top largest 20 CROs across the globe. They will now provide Clinical support in over 50 countries.
Due to their growth and expansion, we're searching for a new experience Clinical Research Associate. Being one of the most important roles within the team, we're looking for somebody with strong monitoring experience who can spearhead the companies project forward.
This is an opportunity to join a rapidly expanding, innovative organisation. They offer unparalleled training to promoted within as soon as possible and offer 100% work-from-home flexibility if desired.
- Conduct and report all types of onsite monitoring visits
- Be involved in study start-up activities (if applicable)
- Perform CRF review, source document verification and query resolution
- Be responsible for site communication and management
- Be a point of contact for in-house support services and vendors
- Mentoring Junior CRAs
- Communicate with internal project teams regarding study progress
- Participate in feasibility research
- Support regulatory team in preparing documents for study submissions
- Independent on-site monitoring experience
- 3 years CRA experience
- Experience in Oncology is a must
- Experience in all types of monitoring visits in Phase I and/or II is preferred
- Full working proficiency in English
- Proficiency in MS Office applications
- Ability to plan, multitask and work in a dynamic team environment
- Communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to travel
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via: