Clinical Research Associate (CRA)
- Experience Level
- Entry level
- Responsible for the set-up, monitoring, and close-out of clinical trial sites in Sweden
- Trial start up activities; ethics submissions, site feasibility, site contract negotiations, supporting vendor selection, and development of study tools.
- Monitoring includes site selection/qualification, routine monitoring, and site close-out visits conducted per the Monitoring Plan.
- Produce accurate and complete monitoring reports
- Verifying compliance with the Clinical Trial Protocol, GCP, and other relevant requirements at the sites.
- Life sciences Degree
- Min 1 year experience working as a CRA, monitoring across all types of visits - feasibility, initiation, monitoring and close out.
- Oncology experience preferred
- Client facing, and customer service experience