- Experience Level
Joshua Leggett is partnered exclusively with one of the fastest growing, Global Central Labs organisations. This company has grown an additional 400 staff in their central labs team, in a staggering 5 years and show no signs of slowing!
They are in search of an experienced Senior Project Manager/Portfolio Manager to come on-board to manage their global studies and to liaise with their lab project Managers worldwide. As well as support any external vendors. Whilst offering full work-from-home flexibility & great remuneration packages.
- To provide leadership and support for the Project and consultants in day-to-day programme activities.
- Manage meetings and related documentation including Minutes collaborative partners, commercial partner, and donors
- Co-ordinate project communications and manage data / results with a broad range of programme stakeholders
- Prepare project plans and manage summary reports of project progress in collaboration with the Portfolio Management and the commercial partners
- Project manage specific programme activities to ensure they remain on track and on time
- Manage laboratory and clinical study logistics
- Manage budget forecasting and monitoring
- Degree qualified, or equivalent, in a relevant scientific discipline
- Proven GLP and CRO/Pharma experience
- Demonstrated Project Management experience
- Previous experience in communicating with clients on high level science issues as well as remaining strictly confidential
- Ability to mentor, train and supervise
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team
- Ability to analyse problems
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you’re interested, please apply below. If this position doesn’t interest you, please visit our website for a list of more vacancies – www.alsolutions.co.uk or reach out to us via: