Drug Safety Co-ordinator
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Drug Safety Co-ordinator, London based
Our Client, an award winning CRO, supporting the development of ground-breaking drugs and devices is looking to recruit a Drug Safety co-ordinator to join its established team. This is a great opportunity for a Drug safety specialist to further their career in an international company very supportive of career progression within the organisation.
Typical responsibilities will include
- Collect, process, and track serious adverse event (SAE) reports.
- Generate safety narratives;
- Safety Database data entry
- Perform quality control of safety cases and generate Investigator Safety Letters;
- SAE reconciliation between safety database and clinical database
- TMF uploads and quality control review
- Assist in preparation of clinical safety documents if applicable based on experience (i.e. safety management plan, periodic safety reports and presentations)
- Attending internal and external meetings, if applicable based on experience (including sponsor TCs and audits/inspections)
- Leading clinical trial projects (ensure client deliverables are met, provide oversight and compliance reports)
Ideally you will have a
- Bachelor’s life science degre
- Previous proven clinical safety experience
- Case processing experience including Safety Database data entry preferably Argus.
This role provides an opportunity to be a part of something that is impacting millions of people around the globe! Very competitive total compensation and benefits package. For further information please call Louise on +44 (0)1293 364114