Senior Consultant - R&D Post-Implementation Services
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Veeva is a mission-driven organization that aspires to help our customers in Life Sciences and Regulated industries bring their products to market, faster. We are shaped by our values: Do the Right Thing, Customer Success, Employee Success, and Speed. Our teams develop transformative cloud software, services, consulting, and data to make our customers more efficient and effective in everything they do.
Veeva is a work anywhere company. You can work at home, at a customer site, or in an office on any given day. As a Public Benefit Corporation, you will also work for a company focused on making a positive impact on its customers, employees, and communities.
Tired of working with slow, outdated technology and lengthy, drawn-out projects? Interested in making a rapid impact on Life Sciences organizations at the forefront of ground-breaking cures and therapies?
Veeva Systems is looking for driven, self-motivated Senior Consultants with a passion for empowering enterprise pharma and biotech companies with best-of-breed cloud-based technology. Veeva’s Vault Development Cloud helps organizations eliminate silos and transforms business processes across clinical operations, regulatory affairs, and quality management with greater efficiency and compliance.
As a member of our Services team, Senior Consultants within our post-implementation services practice will be responsible for three main things:
Change the culture of traditional software releases and maintenance by driving an agile release methodology
Lead customer post-implementation maintenance and improvement streams working across QA, IT, and Business teams
Design and plan the delivery of innovative customer releases adjusted to product updates.
While this is a remote position working off-site with our strategic key accounts within the EMEA region, regular travel to our Budapest hub will be necessary.
What You'll Do
- Drive change management methodology at our customers switching from on-premise to SaaS solutions.
- Release management including resource planning, leading and motivating a cross-functional team, and release tracking and forecasting
- Analyze requirements and drive solution design and architecture
- Primary customer liaison managing communication between implementation and maintenance teams, customer and internal stakeholders
- Guide customers in adopting Vault and industry best practices as part of post-implementation programs focused on the holistic success of the customer
- 10+ years of experience in IT and/or Pharma Project Management, Consultancy or Product Management
- Proven track record leading implementation and/or maintenance tracks as a consultant, business analyst, or IT lead and/or business sponsor
- Ability to run and plan day-to-day customer system operations balancing maintenance and innovation requirements driving Customer Success
- Proven ability to work both independently and in teams in a dynamic, fast-moving environment
- Good understanding of SaaS principles
- Ability to quickly understand business requirements and design creative solutions
- Excellent command of English
- University degree or equivalent relevant experience
- Legal right to work across Europe
Nice To Have
- Experience in the Pharma Quality, Clinical or Regulatory spaces
- Experience with Data or Content Management applications
- Direct experience with systems such as Veeva Vault, Documentum, D2, OpenText, SharePoint, FirstDoc, FirstPoint, NextDocs, CARA, MasterControl, TrackWise QMS, BioClinica, IMPACT, Siebel CTMS, Wingspan eTMF, InForm EDC, RAVE, docuBridge, Global Register, goBalto or other QMS, CTMS, RIM, RegIntel, EDC, LMS, eTMF, Study Start-up (SSU) or Safety applications
- Scrum Master certification