- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Truly global Pharmaceutical Company seeks an experienced Development Technician.
About the role:
The manufacture of small-scale development products under GMP conditions. Establishing procedures, documents and systems for the smooth start-up and subsequent routine operation of manufacturing activities.
Duties may include:
- Operation of manufacturing equipment and automated systems within the validated process parameters.
- Demonstrate basic knowledge and understanding of minimum 2 process trains e.g. direct compression and high shear wet granulation.
- Take part in basic equipment related trouble shooting activities.
- Dismantle, clean and reassemble equipment, ensuring it is well maintained. Cleaning of other GMP areas.
- Actively promote safety awareness and improvements.
- Liaison with Internal Customers including Corporate, Regulatory, QPs, QA Audit, Production, Validation, QC, QA Documentation, Technical, Purchasing, Planning, Engineering, IT.
- Identify initial process Routings for addition to SAP.
- Identify initial process Bill of Materials for addition to SAP.
- Identify new ancillary equipment as required, for example compression tooling, filters and meshes.
- Support the cleaning validation function as necessary for new product or process changes.
- Conducts manufacturing and process support activities for Potent and Cytotoxic products.
- Conducts manufacturing and process support activities for Controlled Drugs (CDs) in accordance with Aesica and Home Office regulations.
- Comply with the company's safety rules and conduct all work in a manner which will not jeopardise the safety of self and others and to report all unsafe matters and near miss /accidents.
- Comply with all relevant employment policies.
- Carry out other duties as requested by line manager.
Skills and experience:
- Experienced in a pharmaceutical manufacturing production environment.
- Thorough understanding of the GMP documentation.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving abilities.
Apply for Development Technician
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly