Group Leader – In-Vitro Pharmacology – 10 reports
- Experience Level
We are recruiting for a Group Leader to set up a brand new lab focussing on Assay Development and In-Vitro Pharmacology, leading a team of 10 direct reports. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with existing line management experience and a background in in-vitro pharmacology to enter into a senior position with a huge amount of creative freedom to build their own environment.
- Building and leadership of an assay development function focussing on the development of novel biological assays across a diverse range of therapeutic areas and drug target classes
- Providing expert scientific expertise across a range of biological, biochemical and cellular assay systems including complex co-culture
- Previous line management experience
- Experience in In-vitro pharmacology and drug discovery through multiple projects
- Experience in small molecule drug discovery, focussing on compound profiling across multiple assay formats such as biochemical, cellular and phenotypic assays including complex co-culture ‘disease like’ systems and phenotypic screens
- Leadership of the in-vitro assay platform development
- Building a high performing, passionate team
- Innovative problem solving of complex, multicellular in-vitro models across drug discovery projects
- Critically analyse, interpret results and integrate data sets to drive projects forward
- Work collaboratively across the organisation
Following your application Simon Trebilcock, a specialist Scientific Recruiter with over 7 years’ experience recruiting in the field will discuss the opportunity with you in detail. He will be more than happy to answer any questions relating to the pharmaceutical industry and the potential for your career growth. The conversation can also progress further to discussing other opportunities which are also available right now or will be imminently becoming available.
This position has been highly popular, and it is likely that it will close prematurely. We recommend applying as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Please click ‘apply’ or contact Simon Trebilcock for any further information
Email - email@example.com
Telephone - +44 (0)203 928 6632.
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Group Leader – In-Vitro Pharmacology – 10 reports
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly