Delivery Engagement Coordinator
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
The Delivery Engagement Coordinator is a new position within TSGD (Technology Solutions Global Delivery). This role will support Tech Solutions colleagues from all regions and will serve as “jet-fuel” to enable delivery success and on-going process awareness for on-the-ground resources. The role’s key purpose is to accelerate the adoption of processes and tools that delivery teams need to successfully perform their roles, grow and mature within the organization. With over 5,000 delivery resources in Tech Solutions, the reach and impact of the Delivery Engagement team is very broad. The TSGD Delivery Engagement team is accountable for working across TSGD and RBU Delivery Stakeholders to deliver engagement events that aim to educate and connect the TSD Community, share best practices, and train on upcoming system or process enhancements. In this area, we serve not just TSGD – but the broad delivery community.
• Create the design, publication, and execution schedule for monthly webinars, bi-weekly “podcasts”, and quarterly Tech Solutions Delivery newsletters;
• Work closely with US, EMEA, and TSGD stakeholders, the coordinator solicits topics, organizes & runs rehearsals, and communicates post-event surveys;
• Manage a TSGD Onboarding Engagement to ensure all joiners new to TSGD have the organization and engagement information required to quickly acclimate to the TSGD culture;
• Assist with designing, developing, coordinating, and marketing the communications;
• Act as the moderator during the webinars and podcasts for a professional experience;
• Ensure final deliverables are of high quality;
• Create and organize supporting documentation;
• Review and report on various analytics.
• Bachelor’s degree in Liberal Arts or Business degrees, or other applicable majors;
• Work experience in creating and delivering training preferred;
• Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills;
• Excellent communication in English (oral and written);
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, MS Teams, MS Forms);
• Ability to analyze data and present in summary dashboard;
• Ability to manage detailed tasks and timelines in project plan;
• Ability to understand concepts and processes quickly;
• Ability to identify problems before they occur and communicate issues to the appropriate parties;
• The role requires a US-East Coast / EU working day to do the face to face communication and collaboration with GBU and RBU presenters and stakeholders.
• If you're not a EU citizen you must have a resident visa or a permanent visa.
At IQVIA, we believe in pushing the boundaries of human science and data science to make the biggest impact possible – to help our customers create a healthier world. The advanced analytics, technology solutions and contract research services we provide to the life sciences industry are made possible by our 70,000+ employees around the world who apply their insight, curiosity and intellectual courage every step of the way. Learn more at jobs.iqvia.com.