Validation & Qualification Scientist
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Our Client have an exciting career opportunity available for a Validation and Qualification Scientist based at the site in Reading.
In this role you will be a key part of the team responsible for monitoring equipment/facility and Qualification/validation and calibration/maintenance of all GMP equipment.
Other main tasks and responsibilities include:
- Lead validation/qualification projects and complete all associated documentation in line with regulatory expectations
- Manage, coordinate and guide the execution of the site validation master plan
- Provide the relevant support for regulatory audits, submissions and other auditor requests
- Develop and write commissioning, qualification and validation documents following established standards and templates.
- Execute test protocols
- Ensure that equipment/facilities are managed in conjunction with all regulatory requirements such as health & safety, cGMP, construction, environmental, etc.
- Ensure Data Integrity compliance is maintained in the qualification/validation of equipment and systems
- Perform and conduct P&ID walk-downs and verification of system drawings
- Ensure the qualifiation/validation status of equipment and systems are in compliance with cGMPs at all times.
- Manage validation documentation, commissioning test scripts, qualification validation protocols, summary reports and risk assessments
- Review design deliverables from engineering including drawings, datasheets, specifications and engineering lists
- Maintain validation documentation through the equipment lifecycle
- Provide evidence of both internal and external regulatory compliance
- Troubleshoot in the event of abnormal testing results
- Train staff members on the use of equipment/systems and facilities
- Ensure accurate records of all qualification/validation activities
- Updating SOPs in line with periodic reviews and assisting in the preparation of SOPs for new equipment.
- To assist with external contractors to enable calibration and maintenance activities to be performed and completed in-line with the schedule.
- Support site Data Integrity compliance
- Support QA in implementing & validating automatic data acquisition systems in GMP equipment and systems
The successful candidate will be educated to a minimum A level and having minimum 5 years Validation/qualification experience in a regulated environment. Experience in Pharmaceutical industry will be preferable. Have excellent written and verbal communication skills and be proficient in Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint etc.
Applicants must have the right to work in the UK upon being offered employment.
In return you will receive a competitive salary, a generous benefits package, excellent training and development, as well as an exciting career within a fast paced and dynamic business.
Apply for Validation & Qualification Scientist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly