Site Activation Manager
- Experience Level
Due to our expanding teams across APAC, PRA Australia is looking for a Site Activation Manager to be dedicated to one of our global pharmaceutical clients; a prestigious organization, specialising in a niche rare disease research. This company that is driving the next generation of patient treatment, having an immediate impact of millions of lives.
Working directly with investigative sites across the country, the Site Activation Manager plays a fundamental role in our client’s drug development process. The main focus will be working independently to manage the study start-up activities at a country level.
Reporting directly to the Site Activation Strategist, the key tasks will include:
- Collaborating with the Project Manager to define the site activation strategy and develop timelines
- Manage submissions including the coordination of submissions packages, responding to EC queries
- Manage confidentiality agreements with sites
- Hold accountability for the exchange and tracking of study documents and translations, including quality checking, delegating some of these tasks to a CTA when appropriate
- Providing study updates to the wider project team
- Proactively identify and resolve any site challenges, and implement mitigation plans to any risks to study start-up, identifying trends and triaging issues as needed
- Build productive working relationships with investigative sites
Interfacing with other key stakeholders in the business including the medical team and project management, the Site Activation Manager’s expertise will be called upon to work independently, taking ownership for study start-up and adopting an autonomous approach to decision-making.
- A proven track record of success in study start-up activities in either a CRO or pharmaceutical company, including submissions, managing timelines and driving delivery
- The ability to identify risk and have a solutions focused approach to challenges
- As a talented communicator you be able to ability to manage projects and cross-functional processes
PRA is proud to be one of the consistent leaders in the CRO industry globally, employing over 18,000 people across 90 countries. We are committed to the future of clinical development & dedicated to helping our clients improve patient's lives through our partnering with new and innovative pharmaceutical and biotech companies.
We believe that our people are the future of the industry. We provide a culture in which our employees can enjoy personal satisfaction, professional achievement and have the ability to strategically map out long-term career plans. If you're ready to be a part of something inspiring join us and Discover Your PRA.
PRA Health Sciences is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage diversity in the workplace.
Apply for Site Activation Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly