Study Coordinator - Toxicology
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Are you proactive, enjoy working with people and have a keen interest in toxicology?
Are you looking to take the next step in your career?
Labcorp Drug Development are looking for individuals interested in joining our Safety Assessment Study Coordination team as a Study Coordinator. This can be based at our sites in Harrogate, Eye or Huntingdon.
The Study Coordinator is responsible for coordinating the activities of routine and non-routine toxicology studies, in compliance with the appropriate company standards, Home Office requirements and regulatory guidelines, in a timely, efficient manner.
The Study Coordinator:
- Provides scientific and administrative support to the Study Director for assigned toxicology studies from award, through the in-life phase. This involves multiple study set up tasks including protocol development, scheduling and initiation meetings
- Proactively liaises with clients, study monitors, Principal Investigators and internal departments to ensure accurate and timely protocol and amendment development and distribution
- Works with key clients and learns to implement action plans for solving study problems as they occur, including participation in client issue resolution process and any associated internal or external discussion
- Co-hosts or independently hosts client visits. May also assist with regulatory visits as appropriate
- Possesses the ability to mentor and train less experienced staff members
What Labcorp Drug Development can offer you:
- Exposure to a variety of studies and the opportunity to interact with all departments involved in pre-clinical toxicology studies from client managers to reporting teams
- Competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package including health cover and contributorypension
- Unrivalled opportunities to develop a successful career in the scientific industry
- Unsurpassed career development opportunities where you can learn as you develop in a supported team environment
- BSc, preferably Life Science degree. Experience may be substituted for education
- Demonstrable experience in Toxicology, Project Management or a Client facing role
- Demonstrates excellent communication and time management skills
- Excellent attention to detail and consistent accuracy whilst managing multiple changing priorities
- Knowledge of GLPs, regulatory agency guidelines and Home Office requirements