Senior Product Manager Oncology
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
About Astellas :
At Astellas we offer an inspiring place to work and a chance to make your mark in doing good for others Our expertise, science and technology make us a pharma company. Our open and progressive culture is what makes us Astellas. It’s a culture of doing good for others and contributing to a sustainable society. Delivering meaningful differences for patients is our driving force. We all have a significant opportunity to make that difference, working locally in the areas we know best, whilst drawing inspiration from the different insights and expertise we have access to globally and from our innovative, external partners. Our ethos is underpinned by the Astellas Way, comprising five core values: patient focus; ownership; results; openness and integrity. We are proud to offer an inclusive and respectful working environment that fosters collaboration and ownership. Our aspiration is to bring the best brains together, to provide them with world-leading tools and resources and a unique structure that fosters real agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
It’s a great time to join our International Markets Commercial division in building the strategy and marketing plan for the product, ensuring those plans are implemented and monitored to reach mid to long-term sales targets.
About this job and the difference that you will make:
- Localize brand strategy by adapting to local market insights which will serve short to mid-term goals
- Conduct regular market analysis, and market research where needed, develops deep understanding on business dynamics, tracks competitive environment, identifies growth opportunities and develops strategy to maximize brand potential.
- Design Tactical Plan in line with the brand strategy, executes all marketing activities by following the planning steps, tracking the progress and making necessary adjustments to the Plan of Action
- Ensure tactical plan is implemented by using all relevant marketing mix
- Train Sales Force to ensure that the product is promoted according to the strategy
- Cooperate with the sales force to ensure the brand strategies, promotional messages and tactics are cascaded effectively and with aspirational branding
- Lead Launch Team before the launch and Therapeutic Area Pyramid after launch by partnering with cross-functional team members including Medical, Market Access, Regulatory, Sales, Supply Chain, Finance and other related functions & stakeholders to maximize the brand performance
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
- 4-6 years of Brand management experience with an Oncology expertise is a must
- Experience in product launching will be considered a plus
- Analytical and structured thinker, strong in planning and organization
- Experience in conducting market research
- Successfully built strong working relationships and thrive working in an international, multidisciplinary team
- Team player with a can-do attitude focused on results
- Solid organizational skills and drive to continuously improve your work
- Bachelor’s degree
- Communicate fluently in English, both verbally and in writing
- Full time
- Permanent role
- Location of role: Istanbul
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.