Digital Marketing Consultant (Managing oncology division)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Digital Multi-channel Cross-Therapy Area Marketer (Contract) - London, UK
If you have a passion for the life sciences sector and enjoy a challenge then this role could be for you!
On behalf of a leading research-based biopharmaceutical company i-Pharm Consulting are offering an exciting 6 month contract for a Digital Multi-channel Cross-Therapy Area Marketer.
You will be supporting the Oncology/ Haematology/ Cell Therapy Commercial teams in both their strategic planning and tactical delivery of promotional campaigns. You will look after this division yourself with lots of autonomy, reporting into the Digital Strategy Lead.
Digital Multichannel Cross-Therapy Area Marketer
You will be involved in:
Build a multi-channel plan devised from insights into customer and patient journeys
* Work with teams to develop content and engagement
- Support the teams to implement on the plans
* Implement the ABPI code of practice upon the delivery of digital plans
* Develop multi-channel KPIs to measure campaign success
- Establish knowledge and skills gaps across the teams to increase digital knowledge
* Developed successful approaches in planning & implementing multi-channel plans
* Working knowledge of the ABPI code of practice
- Strong project management skills with experience managing multiple projects simultaneously
- 4+ years pharmaceutical marketing with strong experience in omnichannel marketing.
* Must be familiar with industry trends.
* Must be able to work in cross-functional teams.
* Demonstration of operational excellence.
* Possess a BA or BSc degree in marketing or similar
Holborn, UK (Some WFH available)
6 Month - 1 FTE contract (37.5-hour week)
£375 per day
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING:
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Opie Inglis on +44(0) 2075510808, or email firstname.lastname@example.org. If this role is not suitable, Opie is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Apply for Digital Marketing Consultant (Managing oncology division)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly