Sr. Scientist, Develop dramatically, Switzerland
- Experience Level
- Senior Management
I am hiring for a medium sized company where communication is fast and efficient and your voice and input are counted with. Perfect size to be able to affect the business and be part of decision making in the company.
You will be working within a niche area of cell/ gene therapy and support the development of cell lines, production process and manufacturing of biopharmaceutical drug substances and drug product. You will be able to dramatically improve your skillset in a short period of time.
You will be responsible for planning, execution and documentation of experiments, support of scale up of mRNA, technology transfer, SOPs, evaluation of enzymes, plasmids and reagents, etc. in order to deliver the DNA and mRNA vaccine projects.
I would love to discuss further with you if you meet all the below requirements:
- BSc/ MSc/ PHD in Biology/ Chemistry or similar
- 2-8 years experience in DSP, in purifying/ analysing oligonucleotides and mRNAs, chemistry/ biology, synthetic nucleic-acid-based vaccines
- Strong experience in DNA and mRNA biology and clinical applications of mRNA therapy
- Knowledge of AKTA chromatography systems and method writing in Unicorn software
- Fluent English, some knowledge of German would be great
Interested? Share your CV to discuss this opportunity further!
We will accept applications from EU/ UK candidates, VISA sponsorship might be provided for Exceptional candidates who match all the requirements of the role.
Please forward your CV in the Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or recommend this role to someone who would be suitable.
The job market changes very quickly so do not forget to connect with me on Linked in, check other roles that I am hiring for at the moment and follow for any future relevant roles.
NonStop is dedicated to raising the standard of ethical recruitment and comprises a number of brands, each having their own niche sector focus.