- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Treasury Analyst EMEA
At Astellas, we can offer an inspiring place to work and a chance to make your mark in doing good for others
Our expertise, science and technology make us a pharma company.
Our open and progressive culture is what makes us Astellas.
It’s a culture of doing good for others and contributing to a sustainable society.
Delivering meaningful differences for patients is our driving force.
We all have a significant opportunity to make that difference, working locally in the areas we know best, whilst drawing inspiration from the different insights and expertise we have access to globally and from our innovative, external partners.
Our ethos is underpinned by the Astellas Way, comprising five core values: patient focus; ownership; results; openness and integrity.
We are proud to offer an inclusive and respectful working environment that fosters collaboration and ownership.
Our aspiration is to bring the best brains together, to provide them with world-leading tools and resources and a unique structure that fosters real agility and entrepreneurial spirit.
About This Job:
The principal role of the Treasury Analyst, EMEA is to undertake daily routine transactions for all treasury activities and analysis (i.e. cash management, external investments, foreign exchange, group loans, bank access rights management and reporting). This includes the management of all operational aspects of the EMEA Treasury function within the framework of the EMEA Treasury Policies and Procedures and the operating parameters approved by the EMEA Treasury Committee.
Specifically, you will:
- Support the execution of EMEA Treasury projects
- Implement Treasury strategies and policies for the EMEA region as outlined by the ‘Director of Treasury, EMEA’
- Monitor foreign exchange risks, cash positions, investments, long term funding and interest rate risks
- Maintain internal controls for JSOX and non-JSOX compliance across Treasury processes
Essential Knowledge & Experience:
- At least two years of experience of working within a Big 4 accounting firm, international bank or corporate
- Experience using Banking applications, treasury Management systems/SAP Treasury functionality and information system
- Excellent presentation skills.
- A foundational understanding of the drug development process as well as commercialization.
Preferred Knowledge & Experience:
- Ability to work well in teams and independently
- Excellent communicator in Dutch and English
- Numerate, It-native
- “Can-do” attitude, as well as a “Do-er”
- Driving for high performance with a zero-error attitude
- Able to work autonomously and to deadlines, willing to go the extra mile when needed
- Interest in the financial markets
- Able to build effective interpersonal business relationships both internally and externally
- University degree in economics or equivalent
- Excellent English level.
- SAP S4 – nice to have, SWIFT, General working knowledge of Microsoft packages, including MS PowerPoint, MS Word, MS
- Full time
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.