Freelance CRA - Denmark - Oncology - Global CRO
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
The Clinical job market took a massive hit this time last year when the global COVID-19 pandemic was at large. Studies delayed, site's closed and with people unable to travel it slowly came to a halt. A year on and the market has never been stronger and ever-growing.
I am currently working closely with an industry-leading CRO looking to bring on a Freelance Clinical Research Associate. This is a home-based position with regular travel to sites, looking for those with a strong background in Oncology studies.
- Effective clinical monitoring skills
- Demonstrated understanding of medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical terminology
- Excellent understanding and demonstrated the application of Good Clinical Practices and applicable Standard Operating Procedures
- Effective oral and written communication skills, with the ability to communicate effectively with medical personnel
- Strong customer focus
- Effective interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Effective organisational and time management skills
- Proven flexibility and adaptability
- Ability to work in a team or independently as required
Competitive hourly rate
Varied contract length (3-6 months)
Flexible FTE (0.6-1.0)
- Bachelor's degree in a scientific discipline or equivalent
- 12+ years of relevant experience
- Knowledge/ experience of clinical drug development
- Prior experience in leading large or global teams, including functional managers, directly or within a matrix environment.
ABOUT i-PHARM CONSULTING
i-Pharm Consulting is a specialist Recruitment Company servicing the Pharmaceutical industry in the UK and Europe. We provide both permanent and contract staff to a wide range of Pharmaceutical, Medical Device, Biotechnology, and Contract Research Organisations (CROs). i-Pharm has specific expertise in Clinical Research, Medical Affairs, Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, Quality Assurance, and Bioinformatics.
If you would like to discuss this vacancy further, please call Robert Zevallos on +44 (0)203 189 0486, or email email@example.com. If this role is not suitable, Robert is also available to discuss other possible positions or answer any general questions regarding your career and the current market.
Apply for Freelance CRA - Denmark - Oncology - Global CRO
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly