Safety Data Transformation Principal
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
An excellent opportunity has opened for a Safety Data Transformation Principal to join a world-wide pharmaceutical organisation focused on the research and development of novel medicines and marketing them once they have been developed.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Provide subject matter expertise into the design and improvement of processes, and appropriate documentation, including development of metrics, KPIs and business information to support decision making. Extend this to the management of non-ICSR data types.
- Governance of the case processing process in collaboration with case processing process experts.
- Partnering closely with GPOs (eg ICSR GPO) and provide support through the BPO network, for ensuring oversight of data delivery, data quality, proactive identification and resolution of issues, and continuous improvement.
- Partner and influence globally, both across and outside in the use of relevant new methods and technologies for safety data processing.
- Drive adoption of agile ways of working, forming and concluding squads/sprints as necessary and taking on the role of Squad Lead when appropriate
- Employ a systems thinking and entrepreneurial mind-set
- Role model behaviours that deliver an agile organisational culture that is in line with the values, Leadership Commitments and the PD/PDS Strategy.
- Be an active member of the PDSO management/coaching community; collaborating across the enterprise, role modelling systems thinking mindset.
- Maintain oversight of QMS related processes within the group and driving an holistic approach across Data Transformation and PDSO.
- At least 5 years industry experience, preferably in areas relevant to pharmacovigilance. Prior experience in business process management would be an advantage.
- Excellent knowledge of global Pharmacovigilance regulatory obligations.
- Excellent leadership, management and communication skills, demonstrating ability to build vision and strategy, and with the ability to motivate and lead individuals for which they have no line management responsibility.
- Proven abilities in managing objectives and priorities efficiently and to effective conclusions.
- Excellent team player, with a proven ability to effectively lead projects and teams.
- Proven ability to lead global line or matrix teams in accordance with the Roche leadership commitments and values, and to work across geographic areas, business settings and cultures, including in a virtual environment.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.