- Experience Level
Pharmaceutical Manufacturer requires an experienced Pharmaceutical Quality Management Systems Manager.
The company are currently seeking an experienced and seasoned Quality Assurance Professional to fill the vacant position of the sites Pharmaceutical Quality Management Systems (PQMS) manager.
- Development, management and monitoring of the sites PQMS. Elements of which include,
- Customer Complaints,
- Change Controls,
- QC Laboratory Investigations,
- Regulatory updates,
- Risk evaluations,
- Returned, Rejected, Recalled or Falsified Products
- Validation Systems
- Self -Inspections,
- Vendor Management,
- Training Systems
- Introduction, implementation, operation and maintenance of electronic PQMS tools.
- To act as the sites Responsible Person (RP).
Ideally, the candidate will have experience of using continuous improvement methodologies, such as Lean Six Sigma, Kaizen, Human Error Risk Reduction, etc.
Apply for QMS Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly