Oncology Gene / Cell Therapy – VICE PRESIDENT – US Biotech
- Experience Level
We have an exciting opportunity available as a Vice President for Clinical Development at an exciting Biotechnology company based in the USA. This is a fantastic role for an experienced Clinical Development physician looking to develop further within Clinical Development leading clinical programs, orchestrating further company growth (headcount) as well as working alongside the CMO.
- Leading Clinical Development across the company portfolio, covering partnered and non-partnered candidates
- Building and leading the Medical (Clinical Development and Safety) team working closely with Clinical Science and Clinical Operations
- Oversee creation of clinical trial protocols from first in man to late phase 2, clinical proof of concept and registration trials
- Being the lead program physician of key company product candidates
- Build and maintain relationships with Key Opinion Leaders and Principal Investigators
- Contact point for Regulatory Agencies
- Member of the CMO leadership team
- Driving key portfolio decisions as a member of the company R&D leadership team
- Medical Degree
- Scientific background in Immuno-Oncology and/or cell therapy
- Extensive experience in drug development and clinical testing
- Strong people leadership experience
- Board Certification in Oncology, Hematology or Pathology would be advantageous but not necessarily required
Following your application Simon Trebilcock, a specialist Medical and Executive Search Recruiter with over 7 years’ experience recruiting in the field will discuss the opportunity with you in detail. Eager to both give insight into the future of the opportunity and company but also learn more about your vision for your career growth. If desired Simon would look to remain in contact to alert you to opportunities which align with your interest and career plans.
This position has been highly popular, and it is likely that it will close prematurely. We recommend applying as soon as possible to avoid disappointment. Please click ‘apply’ or contact Simon Trebilcock for any further information
Email - email@example.com
Telephone - +44 (0)203 928 6632.
About Planet Pharma
Planet Pharma is an American parented Employment Business/Agency that provides global staffing services with its head-quarters in Chicago and our EMEA regional office located in Central London. We have invested significantly in creating a robust international platform that enables us to work compliantly in 30+ countries with a current network of 2500+ active contractors globally as well as a very strong permanent / direct hire recruitment offering.
Our specialist knowledge and close relationships with our clients and the wider industry really makes us unique in our field. Just recently we were recognised by FORBES as the 17th best professional staffing firm, and have won multiple awards from industry accredited bodies for our commitment to excellence and service delivery. We have extensive functional expertise including: Regulatory Affairs, Pharmacovigilance, QA, QC, Submissions experts, Clinical development, Quality, Biostatistics, and Medical Affairs / Writing.
We are an equal opportunities Recruitment Business and Agency. We welcome applications from all suitably qualified candidates regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Apply for Oncology Gene / Cell Therapy – VICE PRESIDENT – US Biotech
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly