Principal Statistical Programmer - US Remote Working
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
I would like to introduce you too a great opportunity we have available currently with partnered CRO client in US. They are looking for a Principal Statistical Programmer to be the point of contact for projects & helping the development of the team members around them.
Our relationship started with assisting the recruitment of the European team within Biometrics since we have formed a strong relationship with the US team. The future looks very bright for them as they are planning to double in size in 2 years.
Offering competitive salary package, fully remote working and a chance to grow and develop the programming department for the future.
- Leading all clinical data analyses
- Responsible for all clinical data and problem solving any issues which arise
- Strong experience within programming within SAS
- Implementing statistical analysis plans for the department
- Involved along with other departments on the design, development of clinical trials, protocols & case report forms.
- Validating work outcome for whole department
- Ensure the maintenance of programming documentation (e.g. description of programs and validation)
- Building strong relationships with Data Management, Biostatisticians departments and external sponsors.
- Communicating to management on projects and resource issues
- Investigate and propose initiatives for improving efficiency in department & on project
- Being the project lead on studies
- Contribute and take part in client evaluations, visits and bid defences
- Requires a Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree preferred in a scientific discipline
- SAS Advance Programming Certificate preferred
- 10+ years industry experience within Pharma, Biotech or CRO (preferred)
- In depth knowledge of computer systems, applications and operating systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Ability to simplify & resolve complex issues
- Being able to share your knowledge through mentoring fellow programmers within team
Unable to provide Sponsorship
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the UK/EU for a variety of biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
Apply for Principal Statistical Programmer - US Remote Working
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Data Management / Statistics £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United States
- Biostatistics £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United States
- Statistical Programming £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United States
- Statistics £60,000 - £79,999 Full Time Permanent jobs in United States