Clinical Research Associate - Belgium - Remote
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
AL Solutions is representing a cutting-edge pharmaceutical organisation looking to expand its Belgium-based Clinical department. A surge in success off the back of an exceptional pipeline demands an additional Clinical Research Associate (CRA) to join their team and accelerate their department's growth over the coming years. You'll be involved in countless submissions and a wide range of engaging projects along the complete drug development process.
Our client is renowned for its employee-focused approach, with highly funded training and mentoring readily available. They reflect this stance in their recruitment, admiring candidates' background with experience in both Pharma and CRO while being flexible towards Clinical Trial Assistants who are keen to progress in their careers.
The role is home-based across Belgium, with flexible start dates and a very lucrative salary package.
- Initiate, monitor and close out study sites
- Prepare & perform regulatory submissions
- Supporting the contract procedure between sponsor/investigational sites
- Perform feasibilities and pre-study evaluations
- Assisting the Clinical Project Manager as required
- Document activity in accordance with ICH/GCP
- Prepare summary reports, requested by manager
- Life Science degree or equivalent
- Oncology Experience
- Experience monitoring or assisting in monitoring
AL Solutions are a niche Life Science recruitment consultancy. We place professionals across the globe for various biotechnology, pharmaceutical and CRO companies ranging from small start-ups to large global organisations.
If you're interested, please follow our @AL Solutions LinkedIn page, visit our website, and contact
T: +44 (0) 203 778 0909
Apply for Clinical Research Associate - Belgium - Remote
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly