Contract Principal Statistician
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Geoff King at RBW Consulting is working with one of the world’s leading CROs in the recruitment of a Principal Statistician to join their passionate and technically agile Programming & Statistics team.
Supported by cutting edge technology and a management team of industry recognised experts this organisation gives you the opportunity to work at the forefront of the pharmaceutical industry. The Biostatistician role is an excellent opportunity for someone that loves working directly with clients, contributing as a high-level project lead and key contributor.
Main duties & responsibilities:
- Ensures compliance with the activities outlined in the department's SOPs and contribute changes as needed.
- Work independently as a project lead or as lead .
- Interacts with the sponsor on all aspects of the project and present to sponsor and regulatory agencies as needed.
- Reviews sample size calculations and protocols for completeness, appropriateness of clinical design, and sound statistical analysis.
- Writes / reviews analysis plans and guide others on the team in its implementation.
- Reviews specifications for analysis database, oversees its development, and assures completeness for use in all programming.
- Monitors project budget as it relates to project work scope
- Mentors members of the department by providing project guidance and statistical advice
- Acts as representative of the department to other divisions.
- BSc in computer science, statistics, biostatistics, mathematics or related field (or equivalent).
- At least 5 years of relevant industry experience.
- Capable of providing quality control review for statistical programming
- Capable of independently and effectively organizing and managing multiple assignments with challenging timelines
- Comprehensive SAS® programming skills and familiarity of other statistical packages
- Excellent organizational, time management, and planning skills to create and follow timelines, conduct long-range planning, adapt to changing priorities and handle multiple projects
A comprehensive job description is available upon request.
To find out more about this fantastic opportunity or to discuss other open positions which may be of interest please contact Geoff King on +44 (0) 1293 584 300 and send your CV through to firstname.lastname@example.org or use the apply button on this page.
If you do not hear back from us within 5 working days of your application for this role, it means that on this occasion you have not been shortlisted for the next stage of the recruitment campaign.