Lead Biostatistics Scientist
- Experience Level
We have a new temporary opportunity for experienced biostatics expert to join a project to support Genomics Analysis Cell to generate data with aim to create policies and support decisions regarding further research on therapies and treatments.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* supporting and executing research projects where you will be able to demonstrate knowledge and experience of viral bioinformatics programmes and a knowledge of basic virology.
* perform sequence analysis, phylogenetics, correlation of genotypic and phenotypic traits, cluster investigation
* provide evidence for clade expansion / extinction,
* provide analysis of spread in healthcare settings,
* monitoring the impact of diversity on diagnostic assays,
* identifying genetic markers for outcome, transmission and treatment
* you will work as part of a team to develop and edit analytical reports which will be collated into a fortnightly written submission to address public health questions based on analysis of sequence data
* you will supervise a dynamic, responsive team and work towards short deadlines.
This is temporary contract and 100% home based. Please send your cv
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Apply for Lead Biostatistics Scientist
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly