Front End Developer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Here at huumun, we believe in the power of the human touch in every technology.
We are a digital transformation business and use smart technologies to help life science companies achieve better engagement with healthcare professionals and their patients.
We are one team of multi-disciplinary experts, specialising in Medical and Scientific Communication, encompassing Design, Data Analysis and Visualisation, project management and full-stack development.
We are now offering an exciting Front-End Developer opportunity for someone to join our team on a contract basis
As a Front-End Developer you will develop high quality, stimulating user interfaces across multiple platforms.
This is a varied role, where you will work on multiple projects, driving forward responsive websites and rich, semantic presentations on web and mobile platforms.
You will ensure a high standard of quality is maintained, follow company defined coding standards and identify and utilise established best practices.
Other responsibilities include:
- Evaluating requirements; to include production, communication and updating of estimates
- Delivering assigned work in a timely fashion and taking ownership of identifying and communicating any delays to project stakeholders
- Developing new features and functionality for existing solutions, applications and websites Supporting existing solutions, applications and websites
- Identifying and addressing issues in applications / products / websites.
- Implementing responsive UI features in web sites
- Implementation of data visualisations in web-based applications, e.g. use of SVG and canvas
- Reviewing co-worker pull requests
- Participation in client discussions for shaping and defining requirements
- Contributing to discussion and review of designs and specifications
- Keeping abreast of new technologies, tools and practises relating to Front End development
If you can tick most of these boxes, you could be our ideal candidate;
- Experience with CSS Pre-processors, e.g. SASS
- Framework exposure, e.g. Vue, React, etc.
- Experience in NodeJS and Package management using NPM
- Build tools, e.g. Grunt, Gulp, Webpack, etc.
- Experience using version control systems (Subversion, CVS, and GIT etc.)
- Proven experience building websites or applications for multiple platforms
- Excellent analytical and communication skills
- Applicants should include examples or a portfolio of previous work if possible; preferably in the form of URLs that can be visited and evaluated
Applicants must be eligible to work in Spain.
Daily Rate: Competitive
Due to the expected volume of applicants we may not be able to send you a personal response. We will notify you if you are progressed to the next stage.