In-house CRA II
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Get ready to redefine what's possible and discover your extraordinary potential at Covance by Labcorp. Here, you'll have the opportunity to personally advance health-careand make a difference in peoples' lives with your bold ideas and unique point of view. With the support of exceptional people from across the globe and an energized purpose, you'll be empowered to own your career journey with mentoring, training and personalized development planning.
Join us as we speed the delivery of ground-breaking therapies and anticipate tomorrow's drug development challenges, creating new possibilities for our clients-and your career.
COVANCE by LabCorp is a leading global drug development services company and we provide support to the Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology industries. We have an exciting opportunity available to join our team.
We are looking to recruit In House Clinical Research Associate to join our team inCzech Republic - full time, permanent. We are looking for someone with an interest in the industry to join our team and start their clinical career!
As an essential member of the Project Team, the IHCRAs are responsible for supporting the execution of clinical trials. IHCRAs work closely with their CRA colleagues to maintain quality and deliver study milestones in Czech Republic.
General Responsibilities in the role include:
- Monitoring site performance and creating action plans for sites not meeting expectations, in conjunction with the site CRA
- Assist CRAs with the preparation for site visits (running reports, QC of files, resolving action items from previous visits)
- To liaise with the project team and others to distribute and track clinical trial supplies to ensure sites have enough to continue recruitment
- Perform Case Report Form review, query generation and resolution, assisting sites as needed
- Document review and collection to ensure compliance and inspection readiness of TMF
- Tracking and processing invoices from investigator sites against agreed contracts and budgets
- Undertake project related administrative tasks (meeting minutes, recruitment tracking, site document preparation)
IHCRA may also be required to attend onsite monitoring visits as a co-monitor with experienced CRAs to assist with tasks such as site regulatory file review and drug accountability.
- University/college degree (life science preferred), or certification in a related allied health profession from an appropriately accredited institution (e.g., nursing certification, medical or laboratory technology)
- Preferred candidates will have completed a year in industry during University studies or have relevant work experience in the clinical trial industry or related field (medical, clinical, pharmaceutical, laboratory, research, data analysis, data management or technical writing)
• Basic understanding of biology and biological processes
• Goodorganizational andtimemanagementskills
• Goodcommunication skills,oral andwritten
• Exhibit generalcomputerliteracy
• Works efficiently and effectively in a matrix environment
• At least one yearof experience in a related field,(i.e.,medical, clinical, pharmaceutical, laboratory, research, data analysis, data management or technical writing). One year of clinical research is preferred.