Study Operations Lead, Clinical Studies Platform, EMEA
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Verily, an Alphabet company, lives at the intersection of technology, data science and healthcare. Our mission is to make the world’s health data useful so that people enjoy longer and healthier lives.
Our team combines expertise in healthcare, data science and technology to improve the health and well-being of our communities. We are developing the infrastructure and solutions to harness the profusion of health information for good. Our data-driven solutions span three primary areas: research, care and innovation. Programs include Project Baseline - our research initiative to increase participation and evidence generation in clinical research; Onduo - our personalized virtual care platform, which includes connected tools, lifestyle coaching and clinical support; and Debug - our effort to reduce the threat of mosquito-borne diseases by combining machine learning with sterile insect technique. We’re also actively working to combat the spread of COVID-19 through new programs like Healthy at Work.
Verily is working to make it easy and engaging for people to contribute to the map of human health and participate in clinical research. Together with researchers, clinicians, engineers, designers, advocates, and volunteers, we're collaborating to design the next generation of healthcare tools and services. As a Study Operations Lead, you will work with teams across Verily to support clinical study planning and execution, utilizing tools and functionality to meet the needs of our external partners.
- Work closely with cross-functional teams to lead planning and execution of clinical studies to support our external partners.
- Maintain and communicate project gantt charts, and lead cross-functional project planning meetings.
- Coordinate between software, partners, procurement, and various other teams to ensure on time launch and successful execution.
- BA/BS in biology, medical science, or engineering (or 4 years of relevant work experience in lieu of degree).
- 10+ years of experience working in project management or similar discipline.
- In-depth knowledge of European clinical trial space and experience of running trials in the region.
- Proven ability to manage complex projects involving multiple stakeholders.
- Fluency in German and French languages preferred.
- Proven problem-solving and analytical skills, and ability to handle ambiguity.
- Proven ability to establish solid relationships with cross-functional teams.
- Strong interpersonal skills with sensitivity to changing personalities and priorities.
- Ability to improvise, work efficiently and respond quickly to changes and a dynamic work-flow.