Clinical Application Specialist Benelux - Big portfolio
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Clinical Application Specialist Benelux/Nordic - Expanding network
This family owned company is looking for a commercial and motivated Clinical Application Specialist to strengthen their team.
You'll get a variety of task and be in touch with different departments so you'll always have something else to do which only can improve your organisational skills and your experience..
You'll be responsible for Benelux and Nordic countries, so you'll be in touch with different type of people which will improve your network.
- Perform pre-sales demonstrations and post-sales customer training for TeraRecon's full application suite
- Travel to current or prospective customer sites, luminary sites, trade shows and symposia as needed to perform presentations or training, participate in clinical research projects and/or capture customer product feedback.
- Provide ongoing application assistance and support to end users as needed.
- Drive retention and growth among our most valuable customers by understanding their business needs and helping them succeed.
- Maintain a cadence of communication with customers about their adoption trends, sentiment, while mining for deeper engagement and sales opportunities.
- Collaborate closely with Sales to support pilot customers, renewals, and expansion opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree as a (dialysis) nurse or computer scientist with a relevant clinical background
- 5+ years of practical hands as radiographer with CT or MR experience, working in a clinical environment
- Minimum of two or more years leading and facilitating training or as an application specialist.
- Knowledge of hospital organisations (organisational structure, common processes and procedures)
- Working knowledge of electronic health records and systems, PACS systems, and the ability to work with a variety of systems, programs, and software applications
- Strong analytic skills, with the ability to translate data into insights.
- Open to travel
- Good knowledge of Dutch French and English
- Permanent contract with a competitive salary
- Possibility of working from home
- Informal working atmosphere, in which attention is paid to each individual.
- A lot of opportunities to improve your sales skills
If you would be interested in discussing this great opportunity, apply here or on the NonStop Consulting website. You can always send me your CV to my email and I'll be in touch with you.
If you're not interested at the moment perhaps you know someone who is, please forward this to them and help the people in your network
We are more than your average recruitment consultancy. We go above and beyond, working non stop to ensure the right solutions for the right people and are dedicated to fulfilling the expectations of all our customers.
Apply for Clinical Application Specialist Benelux - Big portfolio
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly