Global Medical/Scientific Event Coordinator (remote work/flexible working hours)
- Experience Level
Are you intrigued by liaising with global Key Opinion Leaders and Thoughts Leaders, bridging the Life Sciences industry with Academia? Do you find yourself excited by Medical Communications, playing a crucial role in event management for worldwide Medical Conferences, Symposia, and Workshops? Are you looking for an opportunity to elevate your career, utilizing your robust academic background and your remarkable communication skillset?
Then, we are interested!
My client, a global, privately-owned, impressive, life science consultancy with offices around Europe and the USA, is looking for an ambitious, influential, and creative thinker, to join their most critical department, of Medical Communications.
This particular role will entail involvement in truly worldwide projects, visibility to senior management, a lot of trust and support for further development, as well as the opportunity to lead international teams. A strong passion for the development of patient-centric solutions is highly appreciated.
- Delivering medically accurate and engaging content for educational events, digital initiatives, and enduring materials
- Play a crucial role in conferences, symposia, and other scientific events, overseeing the organization process from conception to execution
- Working within teams to develop, drive and deliver the highest quality, global medical communication projects for healthcare professionals
You will bring to the role:
- An advanced scientific or clinical degree such as: PhD, PharmD, MD or equivalent, or a biomedical MSc
- Outstanding command of the English language and equally exquisite communication skills
- At least 12 months of relevant working experience, with a life science organization, agency or freelance, including the development of manuscripts/abstracts, liaising with Academics and/or experts from the Pharmaceutical Industry, contribution or management of scientific/medical events
In return you will receive:
- The opportunity to work closely with an impressive portfolio of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and healthcare clients
- An exciting opportunity for future growth and development in a continuously evolving diverse cultural environment
- A healthy base salary with additional bonus and corporate benefits
- Training workshops, mentoring, and coaching
- Flexible working conditions, as you can work from home, be in one of our offices, or enjoy a combination of both; flexibility also applies to working hours
Early applications are highly encouraged.
If you believe that his position aligns with your background, personality and motivations, please feel free to email Foteinos for further details or share your CV today at email@example.com or call +44 1273 059654 / +31 23 808 0086
Foteinos is a Senior Executive Search Consultant covering Europe, UK, North America, and Asia.
Apply for Global Medical/Scientific Event Coordinator (remote work/flexible working hours)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly