Global Medical Communications Project Manager
- Experience Level
This is a superb chance for a life sciences specialist to join a prestigious and leading global medical communications company. My client, with offices around Europe and the USA, is searching for an outstanding individual to join their team of Medical Communications. They are proud to excel across a number of therapy areas such as cardiology, immunology, oncology, diabetes, respiratory and rare diseases.
You will be entrusted with coordinating and leading important international projects, associated with stakeholders internally and externally, varying from Key Opinion Leaders as well as, thought leaders from academia and industry. If you are looking to broaden your horizons and advance your skills, this is a wonderful time to join this multicultural and diverse team.
- Working within teams to develop, drive and deliver the highest quality, global medical communication projects for healthcare professionals
- Delivering medically accurate and engaging content for educational events, digital initiatives, and enduring materials
- Play a crucial role in conferences, symposia and other scientific events, overseeing the organization process from conception to execution
You will bring to the role:
- An advanced scientific or clinical degree such as: PhD, PharmD, MD or equivalent, or a biomedical MSc
- Outstanding command of the English language and equally exquisite communication skills
- At least 12 months of relevant working experience, with a life science organization, agency or freelance
- Excellent computer skills (especially MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
In return you will receive:
- An exciting opportunity for future growth and development in a continuously evolving diverse cultural environment
- A healthy base salary with additional bonus and corporate benefits
- The opportunity to work closely with an impressive portfolio of pharmaceutical, biotechnology, and healthcare clients
- Training workshops, mentoring, and coaching
- Flexible working conditions
Early applications are highly encouraged.
If you believe that his position aligns with your background, personality and motivations, please feel free to email Foteinos for further details or share your CV today at firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 1273 059654 / +31 23 808 0086
Foteinos is a Senior Executive Search Consultant covering Europe, UK, North America and Asia.
Apply for Global Medical Communications Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly