Senior Consultant - Safety Systems Implementation (Remote)
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Help us transform and bring innovation to Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance!
Veeva is looking for senior Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance experts to join the Professional Services team and lead implementations of our Vault Safety solution. We want innovative thinkers with deep domain expertise who are ready to challenge the status quo with new technology.
As a key member of our Professional Services team, the Senior Consultant – Safety & PV SME will work side-by-side with customers and our solution architects to implement Vault Safety. In this role, the candidate will lead the overall delivery of Vault Safety for our customers. They will define and drive business processes, lead the project team in delivering the solution, and guide our customers throughout the implementation programs.
Opportunities are available across most of Europe for this role; this is a 'work anywhere' position, as long as a candidate is in close proximity to an airport and able to meet travel requirements. Qualified EU based candidates are encouraged to apply.
What You'll Do
- Lead life sciences customers in the rapid configuration and implementation of Vault Safety.
- Define strategies, business processes, and implementation program(s) for deploying Vault Safety across an organization.
- Provide subject matter expertise on Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance for customers and project teams.
- Project management including resource planning, leading and motivating a cross-functional team, and project tracking and forecasting.
- Primary contact for customer liaising, managing communication between the project team, customer and internal stakeholders.
- Mentor project team and junior consultants.
- Represent Safety Professional Services across multiple engagements and workstreams (e.g. solution design and configuration, data migration, systems integration, etc.).
- Ensure customer success from beginning to end of the engagement lifecycle.
- Assist presales/sales teams in defining scope, cost and estimations.
- 12+ years of life sciences industry experience, with the majority spent in the Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance domain and experience in a consulting function.
- Strong knowledge of Drug Safety and Pharmacovigilance processes and regulations.
- Hands-on implementation experience with safety databases like ARISg or ARGUS.
- Proven experience defining global business processes for safety.
- Good understanding of global regulations and related business processes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous / start-up environment as the business develops and scales.
- Ability to travel, up to 50%.
Nice To Have
- Life Science, computer science or related degree
- SaaS/Cloud experience
- Experience in demoing software applications in product pre-sales
More searches like this
- Clinical Research Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Drug Safety Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Pharmacovigilance Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Healthcare Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)
- Consultant Unavailable - GBP Full Time Permanent jobs in London (Greater)