Post-marketing Pharmacovigilance Officer
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Full-time permanent position
- Office based in Gloucestershire
- Competitive package
- Global pharma company
- Pharmacovigilance System Master File (PSMF): Maintenance of the Pharmacovigilance System and PSMF.
- Quality Management Systems: Maintaining the PV Quality Management System and undertaking associated quality‐related activities including Audit, Compliance Monitoring and Quality Improvement. SOP authoring and management.
- Post‐marketing safety data: Processing and reporting spontaneously received post‐marketing safety data including its receipt, tracking, coding, assessment and submission to regulatory authorities.
- Safety Data Management: Maintenance of cumulative safety data received from all source including spontaneous reports, literature sources, National Regulatory Authorities and the EMA
- Literature review: Review of safety information published in the scientific literature.
- The role will also involve wider aspects of Medical Affairs, including Medicines Information, Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs and new product development.
Full job description available on application
- A degree in the Life Sciences. A degree in Pharmacy or an additional postgraduate degree would be an advantage.
- A minimum of 3 to 5 years of relevant (post‐marketing) EU Pharmacovigilance experience.
- A clear understanding of the current and developing legislation and the ability to apply this to the company Pharmacovigilance System and processes.
- Outstanding communication and medical writing skills with exceptional attention to detail
- Only candidates with existing right to work in the UK/EU will be considered
Please complete the details below to apply. For further information or a discreet discussion regarding your recruitment requirements, please call Alex on 01227 844466 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To view our other vacancies, please visit our website on www.apexrecruitment.com
Apex Recruitment are a specialist agency providing opportunities within the pharmaceutical, biopharma, biotech and medical device industries recruiting in the areas of medical affairs, drug safety, clinical and quality.
Apply for Post-marketing Pharmacovigilance Officer
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly