- Experience Level
Albion Rye Associates are proud to work alongside a healthcare agency, recruiting for an Account Director, based in Lyndhurst in New Jersey. In this role will be you leading a portion of the business, developing, and implementing innovative programs on cutting edge medicines. You will be the main point of contact for your client, responsible for the financial aspects of the role, encouraging productivity and motivation for the team. The successful candidate will be result driven with previous roles of achievement within the healthcare industry, therefore knowledge about the industry is crucial.
- Developing and implementing innovative programs to enhance consumers lives.
- Point of contact for the client and to answer queries regarding project, budget, and other factors.
- Financial performance, budgeting the accounts and put forward business development ideas.
- A strong, approachable team leader.
- Highly motivated and result driven to help lead the team through their assigned tasks.
- Knowledge of healthcare and the industry.
- Collaborate as a leader to increase the success of the business.
- Previous healthcare knowledge.
- Bachelor’s degree in related field.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage time efficiently.
Apply for Account Director.
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly