Business Development Manager (home-based US)
- Experience Level
A fantastic home-based opportunity has opened for a Business Development Manager to join a pioneering biotech organisation focused on developing a Breathalyzer for illnesses. You will have a significant impact on their market growth in this important sector for the business.
Please note that to be considered for this role you must have the right to work in this location.
- Recognise and develop new sales opportunities to generate profitable revenue for the company.
- Consistently meet or exceed sales targets.
- Develop and manage target key accounts to produce long term, consistent bookings and revenue growth.
- Develop quarterly OKR (Objective and Key Result) plans to maximise chances of hitting sales targets for bookings and future pipeline growth.
- Plan, prepare and execute on customer engagements with call planning and proper documentation of meeting minutes and action items.
- Regularly update and manage the sales pipeline and opportunities in the CRM for accurate forecasting.
- Coordinate with marketing and lead generation teams to recommend and support marketing and lead geostrategies and to provide guidance/direction in external marketing communications (tradeshows, emails, content etc.)
- Partake in relevant conferences and trade shows for lead generation, networking and to understand customer needs and applications.
- Accountable for understanding customer's current and emerging needs, providing trends and observations to leadership for market evaluation as well as highlighting areas of improvement for continued evolution of the Breath Biopsy offering.
- You have a strong work ethic, clear thinker, strong sense of urgency.
- Highly organised with an ability to continuously prioritise customer facing activities that drive sales.
- Assertive with a positive outlook, resilience, determination and performance-oriented attitude.
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication, organizational and analytical skills.
- Bachelor's degree in the field of life sciences.
- Prior experience with a successful track record in sales relating to life science services, clinical services, platform services.
- Experience in selling into biopharma clinical and translational research and clinical development.
- Extensive customer contact and network.
- Succeed in a fluid and fast paced environment, be comfortable with change and execute on strategic plans.
- The role will require you to travel for >30% of your time, when we are not in COVID-19 restrictions.
If you are interested in learning more or applying to this exciting opportunity then please click "Apply" and upload a copy of your CV. Alternatively, for further details or to talk directly to a life sciences recruitment specialist directly, please select "Contact me" at the top of this page.
Hobson Prior is a leading life sciences recruiter focused on finding exceptional people and matching them with the finest positions across the globe. Hobson Prior is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.