Clinical Trials Assistant
- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
- Contribute to the development of innovative new human clinical drug products.
- Work in an enthusiastic and collaborative small team environment that is flexible and supportive.
- Experience a diverse and unique clinical trial involvement with excellent opportunities for career development.
What you can achieve in the Position
With QBiotics advancing into the next stage of growth in our development journey, an exciting career opportunity has become available for a permanent full-time Clinical Trials Assistant to join our Brisbane-based Human Clinical Development team.
As an efficient, collaborative and deadline-focused individual, you will enjoy the responsibility of providing pivotal in-house administrative and operational support associated with the planning, conduct and closure of QBiotics’ clinical research trials.
Specific responsibilities may include:
- Maintaining clinical trial master files and databases;
- Preparing and collecting study documentation on behalf of the clinical team, including initial study document reviews, reconciliation and archiving;
- Coordinating the ordering and dispatch of study materials as required;
- Assisting with the coordination of study review meetings, including setting up information packs;
- Managing the administration of Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs);
- Scheduling internal and external meetings, and preparing minutes upon request;
- Performing general team administration and other technical tasks as required.
What you will bring to the Position
With relevant qualifications in a scientific discipline, nursing or related field you will demonstrate experience and understanding of the clinical development process for human pharmaceuticals, as well as the clinical study lifecycle.
As a goal-oriented individual, you will possess a positive, confident and willing attitude, with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships across a range of stakeholders. Your proficiency in use of the Microsoft Office suite and Adobe software, and familiarity with applicable regulations and guidelines for clinical research will see you thrive in this interesting and rewarding role.
At QBiotics, ethics-based values and culture underpin long-term business success and responsible corporate citizenship. They are embedded into all aspects of our business and promote sustained creativity, productivity and excellence in business performance.
We have an organisational structure which fosters collaboration, innovation and delivering investor return. We believe in supporting the growth of our people and seek opportunities for both the personal and professional development of our team.
Our culture is team-based, collegial and fun. We are a growing team and we are focused on maintaining our culture and values as we expand. We aim to be true, passionate and purposeful about what we do and to celebrate being innovative and different.
How you apply
Please send your resume and a cover letter outlining your suitability for the role to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include the reference CTA0621 on your application.
Applications close on 2 July 2021.