- Experience Level
- Experienced (non-manager)
Territory Sales Manager – Wound Care. Exciting new opportunity working across Thames Valley, SW and NW London
Role: Territory Sales Manager - Wound Care
Territory: Buckinghamshire, Oxford, Berkshire, North West London, South West London and Central London
Therapy Area: Wound Care
Salary: Negotiable competitive salary depending on experience, bonus, company car, additional package benefits
Role Type: Territory Sales Manager, Sales Representative, Medical Representative
This is an exciting new sales opportunity to work in wound management. The role reports to the Regional Business Manager. In this role you will:
- Identify and develop business across all appropriate sectors in line with regional & national sales targets and objectives.
- You will support the Healthcare Partnership manager to develop and implement a commercially focused business plan.
- Support the development of customer advocates that will include Tissue Viability, Procurement, District Nurses, Clinical Specialist’s.
- The main target customer groups to accelerate profitable sales growth will be generalist customers across both primary and secondary care.
The client is a global business with established brands in three key segments: wound treatment, incontinence, hygiene, and infection prophylaxis. The Wound Management Division is among the fastest growing Wound businesses in the UK. This success is a result of high quality clinically effective products, delivered with innovation and value to partners in healthcare.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in Science or Business (preferred)
- Or Nursing/Clinical qualification
- Full UK drivers’ licence
- Recent healthcare sales experience within both community and acute NHS health economy
- Experience of influencing both clinical and non-clinical stakeholders.
- Wound Care experience (desirable)
- Recent experience within the multi-channel NHS market (community and acute)
- Demonstrable and significant recent sales track record
- Evidenced ability to influence others.
- High personal accountability and integrity
- Passion to “make a difference” to health.
- Able to work as part of an effective team.
If you are suitable for this position, please send a copy of your CV. Alternatively call the recruitment team at Chemistree Solutions Ltd. Chemistree is a pharmaceutical and healthcare recruitment specialist.